Translate

Friday 2 January 2015

The Beginning

First a little about me; I'm 24, I live in England and as someone pointed out to me recently, I'm a little of a conundrum! This observation was stated after I browsed in a second-hand entertainment shop and purchased both three horror films and three High School Musical CD's, how's that for different?
Don't worry though, this blog will only focus on my love of horror.
I am not fussy and I pick horror based on a lot of different factors depending on my mood at the time. Therefore, when I review horrors I will rate a number of elements:

  •  Overall opinion, stars out of ten. 
  •  Scare factor, spiders out of ten. Spiders scare me.....
  •  Gore, buckets of blood out of ten! This will reflect the level of gore but I'll also comment on  the quality.
  •  Comedy, clowns (?) out of ten. I will also state whether this comedy is intentional or not.
So that's what you can expect from this blog, I hope you're excited!
I attended Mayhem X Film Festival in November 2014 and watched The Sacrament today so I will start with reviews of those films over the next few days.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment